Junior JAVA Developer
We currently have a vacancy for a highly motivated Junior JAVA Developer, passionate with development and maintenance of JEE based applications and fluent in English and preferably German. The successful candidate will join a highly professional team of Full Stack Java developers / Software Engineers that uses state-of-the-art technologies (Java EE multi-tier architecture) to implement challenging IT software projects, for major international public organizations.
Main responsibilities and Tasks
- Perform development tasks in complex web-based Java applications;
- Support the full development lifecycle though the design, implementation, testing and documentation of system components;
- Collaborate with colleagues adhering to highly professional standards and methods;
- Ensure the delivery of quality software according to system specifications;
- Track your progress and coordinate within a team to ensure timely deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical field;
- Experience with an OOP Language e.g. Java, C# or C++;
- Fluency in English;
- German knowledge is a plus.
As a Junior JAVA Developer you will have the opportunity to work on large international projects. As part of a friendly team you will work closely with a highly professional team of full-stack software developers / engineers. As part of an international company you will contribute to challenging IT software projects for major international public organizations and institutions. As part of a dynamic company you will get the chance to develop your skills and your career.
We offer a competitive remuneration (either on contract basis or remuneration with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (JJD_TH /5/19).
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 500 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 200 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.