IT System Analyst fluent in English, for international e-Government projects
We currently have a vacancy for an IT System Analyst fluent in English to offer his/her services as an expert in various international e-Government projects of the company. The work will be carried out at the premises of the company in Heraklion. In the context of this assignment, the successful candidate will be integrated with the implementation and maintenance teams of the company, interfacing and closely cooperating within the client’s Management, Business and Technical responsible teams.
Main responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participation in functional and technical meetings with clients;
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements;
- Elaboration of functional/non-functional specifications (Use Cases, etc);
- Preparation of testing material and organisation of functional testing;
- Preparation of documentation (user manuals, reports, etc);
- Monitor and respond to support tickets;
- Delivery of consulting, training and help-desk/support services to end-users;
- Project Management support, coordination, and reporting.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- Analytical thinking, presentation, coordination and collaboration skills;
- Organised, attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite;
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken;
- Familiarity with the elaboration of functional requirements and testing of web development projects will be an asset;
- Knowledge of UML, XML, XSD, SQL, HTML, CSS, JIRA and/or French will be an asset.
We offer a competitive remuneration (with full benefits package) based on qualifications and experience, including:
- Competitive full-time salary;
- Private Health Coverage on the Company’s group program;
- Flexible working hours, top - of - the Line tools, language courses, specialized trainings;
- A great opportunity to grow and work with innovative and exiting specialists in the industry;
- Being part of an environment that offers challenging goals, autonomy and mentoring, which creates development opportunities, both for you and the company.
If you want an exciting challenge, work with some of the coolest technologies and enjoy your time doing it, then join us! Send us your detailed CV in English, quoting reference: (ITSA_H/03/19).
EUROPEAN DYNAMICS (www.eurodyn.com) is a leading Software, Information and Communication Technologies company, operating internationally (Athens, Brussels, Luxembourg, Copenhagen, Berlin, Berne, Stockholm, London, Helsinki, etc.). The company employs over 600 engineers and IT experts. We design and develop software applications using state-of-the-art technology. Our current ICT projects have a value exceeding 250 million EURO. EUROPEAN DYNAMICS is a renowned supplier of IT services to European Union Institutions, international organizations, European Agencies and national government administrations internationally.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Furthermore, when providing your data, it is up to you to explicitly consent that your data can be assessed for future job openings, for as long as you do not withdraw such consent. If you do not consent, we will not be able to consider the data you provide to us for future job openings.